Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry

I know, I know..I am horrible at keeping everyone posted. I guess I just post when things are happening. Not much is going on right now. We went on vacation to Washington DC and New York City with others in my family. We had a lot of fun. Now we are just enjoying our summer. Dave has been golfing a bit and I have gone swimming once. I really need to swim more. I need more color on my body. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I'll post more later when I have something more exciting to share. Until then...Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see vacation pics! Please. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too...pretty please????

Meg said...

Me too! I'm disappointed... I haven't seen any from any of you girls! These three sisters demand pictures!!! ...please.