Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here Ya Go!

OK Megan, here are some recent pictures for you. Lucy and Copper got to go on a car ride down to St. Louis. We had tickets for a Cardinals/Cubs game.


These are pictures of Copper in the car. I thought the tongue was hillarious!


Lucy slept the whole way down to St. Louis and the whole way back. She was so good!
Here she is when she was just a little puppy. Just wait until you see how she looks now!
This is my ADORABLE niece Sierra! She was being tickled and was squirming but I still got a great picture!
And this is Lucy now. Isn't she getting big? She's so fun!



Copper hates to have his picture taken.

Now for some pictures of the game. We had seats in rows 16 and 17 behind home plate. They were amazing and the pictures don't do the view justice! Enjoy!!
Albert Pujols
The view of the arch from our seats.

Me, April and Amanda. Yes they are both Cubs fans. (Good thing the Cards won!!!)

Dave, Jeff and Jared
View from our seats. So amazing!




Today we participated in the Race for the Cure. We had such a large group this year. We were walking in celebration of my mom, my Great Aunt Betty and some others too. Mostly for my mom though. It is so wonderful that we have her around and she is doing so well.
The group in order from left to right. Judy, Stevie (my cousin), Lindsay (my cousin), Rachel (my lil sis), Jordan (behind Rachel, my cousin) Denielle (behind Jordan, my cousin) Aunt Joy (next to Denielle) Michelle (my lil sis) Grandma Oltman, Mom (my hero), Grandma Frazier, Megan (my cousin behind Grandma F) Aunt Jody (next to Megan) Me (next to mom), Mallory(my cousin) Jacey (my cousin) Marie (Aunt Jody's mom). Sara was unable to walk with us but met us later for breakfast. After the race we went to Missy's cafe in Pekin. It was good and I think we all really enjoyed the family time.

Now some pictures while walking:


Aunt Jody, Marie and Mom


Mom, Aunt Joy and Grandma Oltman



Mom, our survivor!
A view of thousands of walkers in front of us. I forgot to take a picture of behind us.

Well, hope you enjoyed the updates and pictures. I need to go take care of my monsters before they terrorize my sisters.

TTFN
















3 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you for the pictures. :) Lucy is getting so big! She'll pass Copper before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Lucy is so big! Great seat for the game!!! How fun! Sorry I missed the race. Love ya!

Meg said...

Don't be fooled... I had to add in all the extra stuff again after switching my layout. I just copied all my codes into word so that I could put them in real quick. :) It was good seeing you yesterday too!