Monday, April 21, 2008

...

Well...Lucy is getting really big. I don't want her to grow up. She is still as sweet as ever and I love her more and more every day.

Civic Chorus is going well. Tickets will be going on sale soon. The show runs from June 3-8. Tickets are $13 each. Let me know if you are interested. It is going to be such a good show.

Rachel only has a few concerts and activities left in high school. It is so sad to think she has grown up so fast. She will be graduating at the end of May and going off to Bradley in the fall. I know...it isn't that far away, but still...I won't be able to see her whenever I want to.

The family is doing the Race for the Cure on May 10th. It means even more to us now than it ever has before. Now we are walking in celebration of my mom.

Speaking of mom...she goes into surgery again tomorrow. She has some scar tissue that needs removed. Minor compared to what they did last time. But I have taken the day off to be at the hospital.

I think it is going to be a long week. I should be back soon. Have a good one!

Love ya all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen O said...

Andi-
How in the heck are you? I miss you and we haven't talked in a while. I found your blog through Brit and Jen's. Sounds like life is going well for you. It's the same for me. Hope to hear from you soon!
Jen :)