Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy weekend

Well, it is another Sunday night and I am about ready for bed. Dave is currently at work. They have to switch a restaurant from Coke to Pepsi. Yay! Another restaurant that has figured out which product is better!

Lucy is doing well. We are still working on the potty training. It is slow going, but we think she'll eventually figure it out. Copper is helping her to figure it out. She is getting bigger, but we don't really see it until we see pictures of her from 2 weeks ago. It's hard to believe that we have had her for 2 weeks already. Copper and Lucy love to play together. They will play tug of war and they will play fight with each other. Minnie still doesn't like Lucy.

Yesterday was the last Noteable show EVER for Rachel. I can't believe she is going to be graduating in May. I am so proud of her. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman who has accomplished so many things.

Today I had Civic Chorus practice. We are learning the choreography for some of the songs. It's not difficult, it's just a lot to remember. I'm not worried about it at all.

I'm ready for the warmer weather. I'm tired of wearing coats and shoes. I want to wear flip flops and short sleeved shirts again. I am also ready to start working on our house again. We need to finish the front porch. We need railings and steps off the front. Then we need to put our new mailbox in and put up a privacy fence so Copper and Lucy can run outside without being on a chain. The fence we have now does not keep Copper in the yard. I'm also ready to start bike riding. Dave and I went out and bought bikes so we can have a fun way to exercise. I'm ready to start walking Copper and Lucy too.

Well, I think now would be a good time to go to bed. The kids are starting to wind down and Dave should be getting off work in a couple hours so I need to get a little sleep before he gets home and wakes me up again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love you all!

No comments: