Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Pics

Well, I don't have a lot of time to post so I'm just going to give you some pictures. Sunday was Dave's dad's b-day and we had a big party at Kevin and Ashley's house. All the puppies and their parents were there too. We also played Hillbilly Golf/Ladder Golf. It was so much fun. I got really sunburnt but I am healing just fine.

Enjoy the pics!

Lucy and her daddy Chewy

Lucy's daddy Chewy and mommy Chloee and brother Traycer

I won't be able to hold her like this much longer. :-(
Dave did that to her tongue!
This is how we'll be holding her before too long!

Bob's new bike!

Grandpa Bob and the kids

Hillbilloy Golf/Ladder Golf



Well, there ya go. Our exciting weekend! Hope you enjoyed them and have a great rest of your week! Love ya all!

No comments: