Wednesday, August 13, 2008


OK now I know most of you know that Dave and I are expecting our first child so here are some pictures for you so you can have a first glimpse. The same look we got yesterday.







How totally amazing are these pictures!!!

Now for the best picture out of all of them...


Can you believe it? We are having twins!!! We are so excited and still a little stunned right now. We were really hoping for twins but it was still a shock!

Our families are soooo excited! Now we get to go double shopping! Yay!

Hope everyone has been having a good week. I'm sorry your day wasn't that great Meggy. Love you and glad you are ok!

Until next time... =)

2 comments:

Meg said...

You better believe we're excited!!! Yea for TWO babies!!!
Thanks for the note. I'm feeling much better. I hate amoxicillin!! I don't want to ever be in the hospital again unless I'm having a baby, working, or visiting someone.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Andi and Dave we will be praying for you two!!

Justin & Melissa