Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dr. Visit

Well, we went back to the dr. today. He was a little concerned with the fact that I have lost quite a bit of weight since I have been pregnant. Well, ok, he was quite concerned. He said I am healthy and my babies are healthy but I need to make sure I am eating enough.

We got to hear one of the heartbeats again today. The other baby was hiding I think b/c they were unable to hear the heartbeat. Dr. H said it is rare to be able to hear both heartbeats from a Doppler this early. It made me a little nervous until he told me that. I seriously wanted to cry.

I have another appt. in 4 weeks, a sono in 6 weeks and yet another appt in 8 weeks. Dr. H told me that until I am half way through my pregnancy we will stick to once a month appts. After that point, I will be at 2 a month appts. Then the closer I get there will be once a week appts. I will have a lot more sonos than normal pregnant women b/c there are two of them. He wants to make sure the babies are growing and developing at the same rate and one is not hogging all of the nutrients.

I still feel really good. Haven't been sick. I am very thankful for that. Please just pray that nothing goes wrong with either twin or myself. I appreciate everyone's prayers thus far.

We love you all!
Until my next update...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going ok! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Take care of yourself. Love you!