Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick One

So this is going to be short because I am exhausted and want to go to bed. I just wanted to let everyone know that follows our blog that I have felt the first signs of life. It is the most wonderful thing up to this point besides seeing and hearing our babies during a sonogram.

The babies currently feel like bubbles popping. It is really special and only something a mother would understand. So to all you mothers out there, I finally understand what you felt.

Hope everyone is having a great week. All I have to say is TGIF.

Saturday I travel to Chicago to visit a good friend of mine who is also pregnant but several weeks farther along than me. We are going to go into the city and see one of the world's greatest shows:

Wicked!!!!!!!!

Please pray for safe travels for me and my unborn.

Good night to all!
Andi

3 comments:

Meg said...

Awww, you gots yourself two little bubbles! :) Precious! Love ya! Be safe....

Anonymous said...

So exciting! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what the bubbles are. :)