Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dr. appt I

I go back to the Dr. tomorrow. Just a routine check-up. I'm ready to find out the sexes of our babies but it just isn't time. I wish it was going so much faster but I have to learn to be more patient.

The babies are constantly moving. I'm not sure if it's one at a time and they are taking turns moving or if it is both of them moving at the same time all the time.

Well, I'll let you know if there are any updates tomorrow.

By the way Meggy, I think we are going to tell my dr. that I want to deliver at OSF. Just in case...I wanted to let you know.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm glad the week is almost over. :-)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Well, I hope I don't see you. :) However if you deliver in the middle of the night I could sneak away and come see you. :) Love ya!