Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update

The dr. appt went well. I gained about 6 lbs. in a month. I got to hear both heartbeats. I'm not telling anyone the heart rates because I don't want you to make any assumptions. Let me say, though, that the heartbeats are exactly where they are supposed to be.

I also had blood drawn today. They wanted to do some tests to make sure the babies are not at risk of Downs Syndrome or Spinobifida. (I have no idea if I spelled that right. I spelled it the way it sounds to me. haha)

So a good report. I have really popped out in the belly area. Lots of people think I look further along than I am. I am 17 weeks and 4 days today. In my fifth month. It is going so slow.

I go back to the dr. on Oct. 23rd. Hopefully I will have some very exciting news for you then. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: