Monday, February 25, 2008

Another day...

OK I am trying to do my best at keeping this as up to date as possible since some people have threatened me to. No names mentioned *cough Brit cough* ;-)

Well, my week has started off really bad. I get to work today and there is a TON of mail! We were there for 10 1/2 hours! That really is too long of a day, especially for a Monday. Hopefully the rest of the week will be a little slower. Then I get an e-mail reminding me that I have a training class scheduled for this Thursday from 8-3:30. Huh? When was I scheduled for this? Does anyone ever tell me anything? Good thing we have backup b/c I obviously can't do my job on Thursday.

I have to go to the doctor on Wednesday and I know he is going to tell me to lose weight. Luckily for me I have already lost 14.4 pounds since the last time I was there. Yay! Only 6 pounds to go before I reach my first goal and 26 til my second goal! I will try to keep you updated on that as muc has possible.

Dave went to the dentist today. He has to go back in March. I think he has to have some fillings redone. Not something I would want to do.

So Dave and I have a Wii. Yes, we play it every day. I can actually beat him at some of the sports games! I feel really proud of myself when that happens. According to the Wii, my age should be 46! Haha! As of the other day I was 30. There is a fitness game that you can play and it will tell you what they think your age should be based on your speed, strength and accuracy. Apparantly I am a lot older than I realized.

Well, I am exhausted after such a long day so I'm going to head to bed. I will try to write more later.

Sweet dreams everyone!
Andria

No comments: