Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday

So, I went to the doctor today and he put me on some pills so Dave and I can get started on a family! Yay! I just hope they work. He also told me to continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly. The eating part I have down, the exercising part...not so much. I'm just so darn lazy. But, if I want a baby...gotta follow the doctor's orders.

Who knows, maybe this time next year there will be a little baby Rotherham! Pray for me. I need all the help I can get.

Not much to report tonight. Long week, I think the weekend is never going to get here. Hope everyone else is having a good week. I get to sit through some boring class tomorrow. Yay. I'm sure I will learn absolutely nothing!

Good night and sweet dreams!
Andi

2 comments:

Meg said...

I was just about to email you about this, Now I don't have to. :) What did he end up putting you on?

Meg said...

Well he better be watching your levels if he's telling you you only have risk for twins. I'll pray for you hon! Keep me posted.
Love you!