Sunday, March 2, 2008

Well, today is Michelle's birthday. She is 24. We went to my parent's house and had roast and mashed potatoes and carrots and green bean casserole and crescent rolls and CAKE! I know, I am supposed to be losing weight, but I promise you, it was a very small piece of cake. We took the Wii over there to play and my grandma decided she wanted to bowl. OK so we let her. She couldn't figure out how to work the remote. Then, she kept blaming the ball for not hitting the pins. Then, she acted like she was really bowling and started rattling off all this bowling jargon like: "Oh that's a sleeper!" or "That is a washout!" or the best yet "You just bowled a Brooklyn!" Like anyone was supposed to know what in the world she was talking about. I could have taken pictures, but it would not have given you even half the entertainment that you would have had if you had been there. My grandma is great! We love her very much, but sometimes she can be so entertaining it is just too hard not to laugh. We all had fun though. So now, I have to try to settle myself down enough to be able to fall asleep since I have to work tomorrow. I wish I had the day off because of some Polish guy. Must be nice for those teachers out there who actually get to celebrate the day.
OK everyone, have a fabulous week and I will catch you all up later on.
Night!
Andi

1 comment:

Meg said...

Haha, yea I wish I had the day off today too! Do highschoolers even know why they get that day off? Probably not....
Love ya!