Thursday, March 27, 2008

So...this is a shout-out to my cousin Meggy. We had so much fun tonight brainstorming and trying to come up with our top 5 least favorite things. We had some similar items and some different items. So, in honor of Megan..I will now list my top 5 least favorite items.

5. Wrestling on tv. What's the point? It's fake anyway.

4. Spinach/asparagus. Yuck!

3. Bologna (Meggy doesn't like hot dogs but I do) This is where we broke into song. Sing along if you know it. ahem...
My bologna has a first name...it's O-S-C-A-R
My bologna has a second name..it's M-A-Y-E-R
OOOOH I love to eat it every day...and if you ask me why I'll say...
"Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A"
That was fun. Back to the list.

2. People who blame everyone else for their mistakes/problems. Grow up! You got yourself into the mess, you get yourself out!

1. People who are your friend out of convenience. If you want to be my friend, be my friend all the time. If you only want to be a part time friend, I don't need you.

And here's a bonus one:
Omorosa. OK I'm an avid Celebrity Apprentice watcher and she just irritated me to no end. I was so happy to see her go. She wasn't a real celebrity anyway.

Well, there ya have it folks! Hope you enjoyed my least favorite things. If you have some least favorite things to add to the list, feel free to comment them to me.

Tomorrow is Friday, which means it is the weekend after 4 pm for me! Yay! I can't wait.

Good night!
Andi

3 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I'm honored! :) Again, love the song...hate the product. yuk!

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Good bye Omarosa! Trace sooo should have won.

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

I agree. I haven't watched the last one yet. I taped it but the stupid radio dj gave away who won this morning. I was so mad!