Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick of being sick...

So, I am getting my cold back. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I just got over it and now my throat is swollen, my glands are swollen and I'm coughing again. NOT FUN!
I also had to go to the doctor today and get my blood sucked. Again....NOT FUN! I am definetely not a fan of needles. I should know if I am normal or not on Friday. Well, that is when they are calling with the results of my blood tests.
I am in the process of watching Big Brother right now...Dave taped it for me while I was at Civic Chorus...and I was so upset that they all voted James out. But there is a twist....the houseguests got to vote to bring someone back into the house..either James or a former houseguest (Alex).

If you watch Big Brother and haven't seen it yet...don't read this part...Just scroll down. I will type smaller so you can't read it very well. They brought James back!!!!!!






Ok you can read again. SO, now I have to wait until Sunday to see the end of the head of household competition. So, I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Mine is better. I stayed home from work on Tuesday b/c I had a migraine and a bad sore throat. Tomorrow is Thursday so, we only have 2 days left before the weekend and then we go to Herscher to watch the Noteables compete. Rachel will be competing in the solo competition and hopefully in the actual showchoir competition. Especially since it is her last competition EVER.
She needs some prayers right now. She has two bulging discs in her back and she is in some pain right now. She went to the chiropractor and he did an adjustment and she is feeling better, but she still may not be able to compete. She needs prayers, not only for being able to compete but also that this goes away or gets better. Poor Baby Rachel (Michelle and I nicknamed Rachel that a long time ago).

Well, Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams.
Andi

3 comments:

Meg said...

Request... can you change the order of your songs. That first song gets stuck in my head the whole day... Ahhh! :) Thanks!

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Per Megan's request, the order of the songs will be changed. Although she could always go down and skip the song ;-) Love you Meggy!

Meg said...

That would be too hard. :) Thanks honey!