Sunday, March 30, 2008

And her name is...

Well, a decision has been made. We decided to name her Lucy. I just think she looks like a Lucy.


Last night we tried to put her in her kennel to sleep and she just started crying. So we put her in bed with us and let her fall asleep. When she was sound asleep I put her back in the kennel and she just laid down and slept. So I proceed to go back to sleep. Well, about 45 minutes later I am woken up from a dead sleep to Lucy crying and yelping so loud. I tried to ignore her for a few minutes but it broke my heart to hear her yelp. So out of the kennel she comes and back into the bed with mommy and daddy. I put down a blanket just in case she messed and she laid right down and fell sound asleep again. She did not move once during the night.


Right now she is laying beside me on her back sound asleep. Copper is laying with daddy just as happy as can be.


Here are more pictures of Lucy so you can see again just how adorable she is. By the way Holli, now would be a good time to come see her, while she is small enough to pick her up.


Have a great week! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree now is a good time to see her. :) I have a busy week but maybe Friday or Saturdy sometime. She looks adorable!!

Meg said...

Yea, for Lucy!!!! Good choice!