Saturday, March 29, 2008

Addition


Well, we have been discussing it for a while and we finally decided to add on to our family. Tonight we brought home our new little girl. We don't have a name for her yet, so any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. I can't guarantee it will be used, but it will definetely be considered. Here are a couple of pictures of our adorable little girl.






Isn't she beautiful. Copper is dealing very well, but Minnie isn't too sure about her yet. I'll try to get more pictures on here soon and maybe even a video or two. Have a good night.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...I can't think of one good name right now, but if I do, I will post. Thanks for changing so I could comment!

BTW, who do you know in Bangalore...wow!

Meg said...

Hey-- So I still think Lucy is a prime contender. Doesn't she look like a Lucy?? Copper, Minnie, and Lucy... has a nice ring to it! :) TTYL!

Anonymous said...

I like Lucy!