Sunday, March 16, 2008

Again

I am sick again. I thought I was just going to get the cough back, I could handle that. But OH NO! Now I have the runny/stuffy nose and my throat is swollen and sore. I had it in January and now I have it again. I can't afford to take anymore time off from work other than a day here and a day there. I only have so many days. Then it starts counting against me. Just plain frustrating. And I get to start a really long week. Tomorrow I will probably have a 10 hour day or close to it. Then Tuesday I don't think I have anything planned, thankfully. Wednesday is Civic Chorus and Thursday is Maundy Thursday so I have to sing. Friday will hopefully be somewhat relaxing. But I'm not counting on it. And then we have Easter weekend. Everyone knows that holiday weekends are not relaxing. Especially when you have two families to divide your time between.

We'll get it figured out.



I'm starving so Dave and I are going to eat some pizza...as soon as it gets here. It's Sunday night, what's better than delivery? Nope it's not Digiorno...it's Dominos. And it's here. Yay!

Hope everyone has a great week.

Andi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.