Monday, October 8, 2007

Another day...

It's another day in my life. Not too much is happening. Well, not anymore. A week ago Friday, my mom was walking from the bank and was hit by a pickup truck. She was not too badly hurt. She has a broken wrist and has to wear a cast for 6 weeks. But other than that she is fine.

On a brighter note, Rachel was crowned Homecoming Queen at Pekin High School! We are all so proud of her. She was absolutely beautiful during the parade and game Friday night. I haven't seen pictures from Homecoming yet, but I'm sure she was beautiful for that too.

Dave is on vacation this week, but unfortunately I have to work. He is helping his sister move to St. Louis from Chicago tomorrow and Wednesday. That should be fun. It will definetely keep him busy. Then he is fishing the rest of the week. I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself.

Work is kinda slow right now. Granted today was a holiday, but I thought we would be busier. Unfortunately, we will probably be really busy tomorrow! I'm not looking forward to that.

Well, I should probably get to bed so I can get up early and walk on the treadmill. I'm trying to lose some weight, so any prayers you can spare for me would be greatly appreciated!

Good night and God Bless,
Andria

No comments: