Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lonely

Well, Dave was home for about 20 minutes and then he left again. This time to go fishing with his friend, Ryan. I hope he has fun, but I don't like sitting here by myself. But, as always, I have things to keep me busy. It's just when it's time to go to bed that I really feel lonely.
Anyway, work still hasn't picked up. We are having a potluck at work tomorrow for a girl who is leaving to enter the army. That does NOT sound like fun to me. I have to make a cake to take in. It's yummy!
Well, I hope everyone has a good night.

God Bless,
Andria

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ok, the second I read your title it reminded me of this... http://youtube.com/watch?v=amOgaxV3DQU
I couldn't find one without subtitles, so ignore those. :)
Love ya!

Meg said...

Rachel owns this movie!!! You need to watch it. It's funny.