Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My First Blog

So, I have not blogged before, but thought it might be a good way to keep in touch with those I haven't spoken to in a while.

Dave and I are coming up on our first wedding anniversary! I can't believe a year has flown by already. It seems like yesterday we were planning everything for our wedding. Now we are home owners and pet owners. We have an adorable dog named Copper and a beautiful cat named Minnie. They are our children until God blesses us with a baby. I will put pictures on here as soon as I figure out how :)

Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to talking with everyone soon!

God Bless,
Andria

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey!!! I'm a blogger now too (well as of tonight that is). I decided to take the plunge. You can find me here >> http://anotherseasonfadesaway.blogspot.com/
Love ya!
Meggy