Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Long time

Wow, so it has been a really long time since I have written anything on here. Not much has been going on, I have just been too lazy to log into the computer.
Dave is out watching the World Series right now. Unfortunately the Cardinals are not playing this year, so we have to root for the Rockies! Work is about the same, boring. I really need a vacation. I don't have another day off until Thanksgiving. No, we do NOT get Veteren's Day off as we should. Oh well, I get all my vacation time back in January.
Dave and I are coming up on our one year anniversary. I can't believe a whole year has already gone by. We still have so much to do with the house that we thought we would have accomplished by now, but we don't. This will be our first Halloween in our house and I am anxious to see how many kids come by and what their costumes are. I'm excited!
Well, I had better get off here, Minnie is trying to eat the cursor!

Have a great night and God Bless!
Andria

No comments: